Moving To An Area That Gets A Lot Of Rain? 2 Areas You Need To Waterproof In Your Home


If you are moving to an area that gets a lot of rain, you should make sure the house you purchased has waterproofing in place. If not, then you need to do this on your own. This will help prevent leaks if you have a bad rain storm or flooding. To help you, below are two areas you need to start out with waterproofing. The Basement If the home has a basement, this is the first place you should start.

18 January 2019